Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Snotages and Outages

My day thus far: 

1.  Left my parking tag in Husband's car and had to pay for parking.

2.  Getting to work early for a meeting that my colleagues didn't show up for.  Ugh.

3.  Sitting in the conference room in (what is still technically the hospital) and having the lights go out for 15 minutes.  (I'm assuming the power didn't go off in the ICUs or anything, because there wasn't mass hysteria). Apparently the power outage effected all of south campus.
 
4.  Snotty, wheezing baby with a low-grade fever staying home from daycare (because if we sent her, they'd just say she had a much higher temp and send her home and then she couldn't go to school tomorrow).

5.  Office computer not working since the power outage.  Awesome.

6.  Go home to relieve Husband of snotty baby.  Snotty baby keeps coughing on me and rubbing snot on me.  Gross. 

7.  Snotty baby is going to be majorly pissed because she will be going down for an early nap in about 10 minutes, so she can attend my afternoon meeting with me.  That should be a hoot.

8.  I wish I could take a nap.  Sigh.

2 comments:

Kate Sherwood said...

I wish you could take a nap too! Hope snotty baby gets better soon and you don't turn into snotty mommy.

MeaganV said...

Hope she didn't infect you with the plague. Boo hiss. :(