Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coming down

The city was pretty calm yesterday, probably because everyone was exhausted from partying Monday night. I've been sick for the past damn week, and I'm at the tail end of it, but now it's all in my chest, which sucks. So, I was going to just work at home yesterday, take it easy. Then the daycare called, and Vee has hand, foot & mouth, so they sent her home. Grossness. So, I had to take her to the doctor (who confirmed the daycare's diagnosis). At least while she was napping, I ducked into my office and got a little bit of work done, before and after the appointment.

Poor Vee. She looks really awful. She has these welts all over her chin and her little nose is a faucet. But, being a honey badger, she doesn't give a shit. It doesn't keep her from eating a ton, being bouncy or grabby. She's supposed to be taking a nap right now, but she's in her crib carrying on a conversation with her glow-worm. Needless to say, I didn't get much done yesterday, and probably won't get much done today. Oh well. I guess I'll try to start working full time next week.

Anyway, almost time for Easter. The in-laws are coming in this weekend, Cora's excited about that. She's been promised egg-dyeing with Grandma.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick... hope you get over it quickly.

Have a great Easter & enjoy the egg dyeing! ;-)

Laurie said...

Oh yeah. Easter. Somehow, without prompting from the retail world, I've forgotten it was this weekend!