Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MILP Roundup #231

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup** is hosted on a rotating basis at the PT-LawMom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large and Butterflyfish blogs and is usually posted no later than Monday. Except when I do it, because I totally fail.


PT-Lawmom's Pumpkinhead is making grown-up decisions.


Butterflyfish dropped the Thanksgiving bomb.


But I Do Have a Law Degree had the Thanksgiving plague.


EH and RG is thankful for the tough things in life, the unexpected blessings that result.


SuzieJD is still thankful, post-layoff, (and will have to let me know how to get teenage daughters to still like me.)


LEO has a happy family and a happy life. As does LL.


Momttorney also has much to be thankful for.


Izzie and Kate are experiencing the true meaning of Thanksgiving for a law student: the end of semester crunch!


Dinei has trouble on her hands with B and the older ladies.


CM has mobility.


Googiebaba has historic Thanksgiving.


CP has an upcoming trial!


Cowgirl in the City weighs in on the protests.

No comments: