Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sprinkles

Two of my law school classmates were kind enough to throw me a baby shower yesterday. I told them I didn't really need anything, but was happy to get some of the girls together and celebrate. So, a few of my law school gal pals were there, as well as a grad school pal, and another friend who hangs out with us regularly on our True Blood nights (who was smart enough to not go to law school).

I got lots of diapers in 1's and 2's, and some other baby necessities, like butt cream and baby shampoo. And some cute toys and clothes for the baby too. Also got a few items for Cora. A "big sister" t-shirt and a stuffed bunny that was wearing princess bling. (As well as a giant bunch of balloons.)

Of course, it's not a contest, but I can't think of a more winning baby gift than this:


Baby geek attire

Also, my friend is the hostess with the mostest. Can you believe she actually made this cake? I wouldn't know what to do with fondant if my life depended on it.


Except eat it.

So, totally awesome that my law school gal pals were kind enough to throw me a party. Lots of awesome food too. Which I'll be eating more of tonight, since it's True Blood night. Woot!

Also, speaking of vampires, we saw 'Fright Night,' last night, and it is awesome. (And not just because David Tennant is half-naked and wearing leather.)

No comments: