Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY Labor Inducement

Apparently, sitting around feeling sorry for oneself works wonders. I'm in the hospital, finally in a private room and away from the redneck brigade I spent hours laboring in the same room as, and will eventually be getting induced because the contractions stopped. Fun times. But within 24 hours, this creature will be out.

8 comments:

Dinei said...

Woo! Hope everything goes well and you get some rest on the other side.

CM said...

Wow, you have some serious google-fu.

Good luck! Hang in there!

devinemissk said...

w00t! Good luck! See you (sometime) on the flip side!

But I Do Have a Law Degree said...

Congrats!!!! Hope your daughter's exit from your body is as painless as possible. :)

E.H. said...

Thinking good thoughts for you! Also, make them give you the good drugs!!! ;)

And, um, happy pushing?

Hanah said...

Good luck!!!

Gillian said...

:):):):)

My other friend had her baby today, too. It's a great day for babies! Woo hoo!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Rock on!