Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ready to Go

I got the Money Pit repaired tonight. I had to get up crazy early this morning to drop the beast off at the dealership so Husband could give me a lift back home. Fortunately, the problem was just that Hillbilly Mechanic put a hose on backwards, and everything else checks out fine. So, it cost me another $100, but oh well. Add it to the total I've paid for the piece of crap. Of course, the dealer went through a checklist of things and marked that I have cracks in my drive belts. Like, OMG, I don't even know what those are! They didn't tell me I should replace them, it's just on the sheet of paper. My regular mechanic hasn't mentioned it, nor did the Hillbilly Mechanic. Is the Money Pit going to explode again?! Aargh!! I hate that car!! One incentive for getting a real job is being able to sell the Money Pit (or push it off a cliff) and buy a new one.

Anyway, I just need to do laundry tonight, pack tomorrow, and tie up some loose ends before I head out of town. We're headed up to the Chicago 'burbs for a cousin's wedding, and going to spend a day in Chicago to take Cora to the aquarium and visit some friends. Should be fun. Then when I get back to town I need to really buckle down and get some work done, and start getting "the green room" ready for the new addition. (I hope the kid likes green, because I'm not painting it again until she's old enough to wield a paintbrush.)

1 comment:

Criminal Attorney said...

Very interesting thanks for sharing with us.
www.wvacriminallawyer.com