Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hmmm....

Not that I'm considering myself a shoo-in, but a local insurance defense firm is looking for an associate. Being the former queen of insurance defense, and having experience in all of their practice areas from the plaintiffs' side, surely I can at least land an interview (and at least I'm not showing too much yet, I can still pass for fat... I can drop the pregnancy bomb when I get an offer and let them know I'll need a few weeks off!) Unless some unemployed douchebag from a better school decides to apply. Always a possibility. Anyway, do I really want to go back to slaving away for the billable hour and driving all over the state to attend motion hours in bumblefuck? Well, if it means not practicing family law and having a regular paycheck with a living wage...

No comments: