Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This week in weight loss

I dunno how I did it, but I actually had a loss for the week, even with scarfing down an entire package of Reese's peanut butter eggs. (OMG delicious)

Week's loss: -0.8. To date: -8.8 pounds.

My pants are getting pretty loose. Another 5 pounds and they'll have to be retired. Which means I need to find the pants/skirts that are boxed up somewhere that are a size smaller, which I haven't worn since 1L.

Tonight, I had dinner with my upstairs neighbor. I brought salad and the Lite Texas Toast, and she grilled chicken and steamed veggies. We had a smoothie for dessert, and one light beer. Much healthier option than going out to eat and also cheaper.

I still feel motivated, because I really like seeing the scale move, and I really like feeling my clothes get bigger. That's almost as good as eating a ton of the Reese's peanut butter eggs.

1 comment:

Cee said...

great job! Sounds like you're doing it all right and doing it the healthy way by having reasonable, obtainable goals each week and by being consitent. You Rock!