Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Quick post

Super busy this morning, but I wanted to post the new weight loss: -1.0 pounds. Total weight loss: -10 pounds. It's amazing how much better I feel not carrying around that extra 10 pounds, and another 5 pounds means I will have to buy new clothes. I haven't been this weight in four years, and my clothes from that time are worn and out of style, and also most of it is too casual for the office (my last job before law school was business casual). So, yay, shopping! If only I wasn't too broke to shop, but oh well. That's what my Saks card is for. Eek!

I still have a lot of work to do on the fitness test. I have to do a minimum of 14 pushups. And they didn't say anything about "girl" pushups, so I'm assuming it's the real ones. I'm at about 4. In my defense, I am pretty top heavy, so I'm fighting a lot of gravity. Situps I'm good on, although I'd like to be able to do a lot more so I can boost my score. I'm hoping for that and the 300-meter sprint to carry me through. I'll be doing good to run 1.5 miles in less than 14 minutes. I have poor endurance, and while I can run pretty fast for a short distance, I sputter out quickly.