Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Motion for Lubrication

I swear, my next motion is going to have that title. "Undersigned counsel respectfully requests the Court to provide lubrication for the next time [her client] is violated by the judicial proceedings." Balls.

It's been a helluva day, and it's only 3:30. I've worked very very hard today, and now I'm tired and taking a little break to blog and look at pretty shoes online.

Tonight, I'm going to go home and not eat everything in my fridge, exercise a lot instead, and try to start losing weight again. The past two days have been like falling off the wagon; I'm feeling a bit out of control of my appetite. Not good. Husband and Cora went back to The City this morning, so hopefully I can go back to controlling myself. Nice to have some time to myself too, though, as much as I like having them around. But it's really the steady routine that's helped me in the weight loss, and the departure from the routine, and the celebratory meals (and excessive alcohol) completely derailed my efforts.

Back on the wagon.

3 comments:

Tree Hugging 2L said...

i was thinking of trying to lose my back fat soon.
but then i decided that dieting during finals could only hurt me in the end.

瑜吟 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油........................................

PT-LawMom said...

Stress reduction and alcohol go hand in hand in my household. :) Hope things get easier for you soon.