Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weight Loss Blogging

Week 2: -0.8

Well, that kinda sucks. But, hey, it's a loss, so I'll take it.

Last week was apparently Stealth Fail Week, starting with the realization last night that I was eating too many points last week and that's why I didn't have much of a loss. (When I had my loss last week, it apparently lowered my daily points allowance. Whoops. At least I still had a loss.) Today, I realized I made a strategic maneuver in a case based on completely wrong understanding of the law. I feel totally stupid; it isn't that I've screwed up the case; in fact, the action I took is the correct action, but my reasoning behind it was wrong, and I'm pissed at myself because why didn't I know that? Sigh. Now I have to spin all this in a different direction and make it look like that was totally what I intended to do that all along. In reality, I should quit law and mop floors and hope I'd be better suited for a career in janitorial services. Someone please tell me this job will get easier someday and I'll actually know what the hell I'm doing? Trying to keep my malpracticing to a minimum, seriously.

Anyway, this is supposed to be the weight loss blogging post. I worked out last week. I elliptical'd, and did this pilates class on Saturday that totally kicked my ass. Then I started 30 Day Shred last night. That totally sucked. I'm not sure how 20 minutes of exercise can hurt that bad, but apparently it can.

3 comments:

(In)Sanity Gal said...

Don't quit the law! Not if you enjoy it, at least. I think you're surely not alone in getting confused, having done things for the wrong reason, etc. Hang in there!

Laurie said...

If you bring it home with you one weekend maybe I'll try it with you. Do you use weights or anything with the video?

Cee said...

Way to go on the weight loss- every little but helps and you are amazingly dedicated!!

P.S. I actually have a thing for Simon too, in fact, I sometimes has PG 13 dreams about him.. I am torn between him and Mal though... I need a man that encompasses hard ass bad boy and sweet nerdy smart man!