Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

MILP Roundup #137

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup** is hosted on a rotating basis at the PT-LawMom, Attorney Work Product and A Little Fish in Law School blogs and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week, Butterflyfish has it.

Before we begin with the happy, on a sad note, LC's beloved mother-in-law is in hospice, but not quite ready to let go. Keep them in thoughts and prayers.


In honor of Valentine's Day, this one's about loooooooove. Even better, love songs.

One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday... (Cee reflects on Jacob flying the coup, and we also get photos of the men in her life.)

I hate myself for loving you... (LEO runs)

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies... (Butterflyfish)

Cupid, draw back your bow, and let your arrow go... (-R- has the cutest Cupid)

Happy birthday, baby... Dakota's munchkin is 5!


How do you know if he loves you so? It's in his kiss...
(PT-Lawmom)

Boots and boys, they bring me so much joy... (LL shows off her fab boots and her handsome boy)


Sugar pie, honey bunch...
(SFL provides the pastry love.)

If you would like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.

**Hat tip to the “original” Roundup Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and Thanks, But No Thanks

1 comment:

Butterflyfish said...

did I tell you I loved this round up? Cuz I did.