Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Proto Attorney, Esq.

I'm completely stunned, relieved, and exhausted. When I got the first Facebook message that the results were up, I couldn't even check it. I sat there staring at the link to the results, I couldn't click on it. Instead I called one of my friends from law school for moral support since I was having a panic attack. Something similar happened with my LSAT scores. I was chatting with a friend on IM when I got the email with my score. I wasn't expecting it so soon, and started freaking out. Anyway, my friend told me it's like a bandaid, just rip it off. And there I was, shaking, I click on the link, and my number was listed. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. I was also relieved for my tablemate with the crazy Mac issues, and who ran out of time before she could answer the very last multiple choice question. I don't remember her name, she was from another school, but I'll likely see her again in two weeks.

But what really sucks is that one of my good friends did not pass. So, it will be a bittersweet celebration tonight, if he still comes out. He said before he would, so I hope so. I know he'll pass the next time. He's been looking into non-legal jobs for awhile now, I don't think his heart is in it anyway.

New panic attack: OMG, I have to practice law now! Oh shit.

11 comments:

LL said...

Yay, Congrats!

five tomatoes said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Texas results aren't out for almost another month. I'm totally jealous, but then again not- I don't know that I'm ready to find out. Such a strange purgatory to be in. I'm happy you're out of it!

LEO said...

Congratulations! That must feel so good :)

I'm also kind of jealous...6 more weeks of waiting!

paragon2pieces said...

congratulations :)

Butterflyfish said...

YEAH WOOO YEAH WOO WOO

Congrats.

legally certifiable said...

Congrats!!!!!

Julianne said...

Congratulations, that's amazing!

PT-LawMom said...

Woot!!! Sorry for your friend. I'm so happy for you, though. :-)

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Congratulations!!!

Dakota said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!
I am still having trouble believing I am now a licensed attorney. Wild!