Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly MILP Roundup #116

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup** is hosted on a rotating basis here, PT-Lawmom and A Little Fish in Law School blogs and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week, go to Butterflyfish for the awesomeness of the MILP roundup.

This week is about needs. Personally, I need a drink and a fabulous new pair of shoes. Not to mention a friend or two. But here's what the other Lovely Law Ladies need this week:

PT-Lawmom needs a hug (and a fairy godmother).

Lawmom needs AAA Roadside Assistance.

Tranny Head needs to rent a football team to wear out the Sumo.

Butterflyfish needs the nightmare of law school to end.

LEO and Dakota need the nightmare of the bar exam to end. (I think all of us waiting for bar results would agree.)

Cee needs a radar detector.

Magic Cookie needs to read Every.Single.Word.

Lag Liv needs a vacation to rest up from her vacation.

Legally Certifiable needs some nice, boring evenings.

If you would like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.

**Hat tip to the “original” Roundup Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and Thanks, But No Thanks

3 comments:

G Love said...

I'd like to join, please! I asked once before, stupidly in the middle of bar review, just before the bar exam, not an opportune time.

My google account links to a co-authored blog that's dormant for the moment, but my msn spaces blog is my for realz one.

reluctantgillian@gmail.com is my email - http://www.spaces.msn.com/gilliangaladriel is my blog. :)

Proto Attorney said...

Got ya! Thanks!!!

Overthee Hill said...

I would love to be included, though I am not a mommy (yet). I am however, a lawyer and post a lot of recently-graduated-unemployed-lawyer-angst. That's always fun!