Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Planetary Misalignments

There must just be something wrong in the universe this week. Celebrities and public figures are acting like total assholes (even moreso than they usually do), and it's just been a really tragic and an unusually violent week in our city, with three murders in three days. What a shitty week. And today Patrick Swayze died, which to a girl in my age group, is pretty much like losing your first love. Damn, I still remember exactly where I was when I first saw Dirty Dancing. Such sadness.

1 comment:

Butterflyfish said...

We had a murder here that has made national news, and I was floored by it. I don't know why sometimes these things hit you and other times we can shrug it off. But I have been hit this week.