Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Countdown

The bar is in two weeks. Crazily, I wish it was next week so it could just be over.

I have a lot to do still, both as far as studying and as far as getting ready for the new job. I haven't even started packing, I put Husband on the task of securing a moving van, and there are all sorts of things I need to buy for the new apartment. Fortunately, I'm a pack-rat, so there are duplicates that I kept when we moved in together. Stuff like a hair dryer, a microwave. So, it's just a matter of gathering up what I need. I figure I'll just get the furniture and the basics moved, and then concentrate on the rest later on. I'll be back on the weekends, so I can just move stuff a little at a time.

The day after the bar, I'm leaving for a trip to Niagara Falls with my mom and Cora. 10-12 hours in the car with my mom and a toddler. Hell. Pure hell. We're going up to visit family. I might dump Cora off with my mom and take a day trip into Toronto. The kid doesn't have a passport, and I don't want to pay to rush it. Then, right after I get back from NY, I'll be moving into the new apartment, ready to start my job two weeks later.

2 comments:

Trannyhead said...

I know exactly where you are in your studying if you feel like you need more time and yet you just want it to be over already. Hang in there - almost done.

CM said...

Car trip to Niagara Falls with a toddler? I'd rather take the bar.

How was Harry Potter??