Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Carol-blogging

As a gift to my readers on this blessed evening, I give you a bunny singing "Silent Night," a capella. It's the bunny, I swear. (Christmas miracles and all that.) There would have been (electric) piano accompaniment, but my stupid amp has gone out, so the bunny is a little off key. I have nothing else to offer you other than song, I am sorry.

video

And here's my favorite little bunny and her Christmas photo:


Cora and Bernie, Christmas 2008

Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

PT-LawMom said...

Beautiful song, lady (oops, I mean bunny). And I LOVE the picture!! So cute. :)

gudnuff said...

So precious! That bottom picture is the perfect candidate for the "Which celebrity is this?" contest 20 years from now.

newduck said...

Too cute!!! I love her flyaway hair!