Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I have a rough draft due tomorrow of my "spore" seminar paper, so I'm just going to post these pictures and not blog anymore tonight, even though I have lots to blog about, and would rather blog than write said crappy paper:


Cora as Chewbacca


Cora and one of her favorite toys -- a balloon I've been waiting for her to accidentally pop, but surprisingly enough has been quite resilient.

5 comments:

Betsy Howe said...

That's the best baby costume I've seen for a long time!!

Shelley said...

That is the most adorable costume I've seen all year! (And I helped hand out candy on Friday!!) She is such a complete doll. :)

Melissa said...

That is a friggin AWESOME costume! I wish that I had found one for my peanut!!

Beanie said...

That is the best! And I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge SW freak. :)

Jedidiah said...

Awwww..... That's adorable!