Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Ew

Seriously? Gross:

Palin too projects through the screen like crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

And I thought the picture of Putin crouching down while wearing a wife-beater was the grossest thing I'd seen all day.

2 comments:

Trannyhead said...

EWWWWW on both of those things! That Putin photo is deeply disturbing and horrifying - and yet the total tvgasm that guy had? ALmost as bad!

Cee said...

I know!! I cant believe she winked or that she really gives these old republicans such a hard-on (forgive my language)