Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Email issues

Okay, so I'm an idiot, and I forget to check the ProtoAttorney email address I set up specifically for this blog. Like for a month. I apologize to those of you who try to email me and never get a response. I'm not purposely ignoring you, I'm just stupid. You would think that as much time as I waste during class not paying attention and playing on the internet instead, that I would remember to check the email.

I would set up a forward of that email to my main email account, but apparently Yahoo won't let me do that, because I already have a separate yahoo account linked to forward, which was my maiden name, and a bunch of stuff still goes to that account, so I needed to forward it. I dunno. I'm technologically challenged. If there's a way to do it, I just can't figure it out.

Anyway, if you send an email to the ProtoAttorney address, just post a comment and say, "Bitch, check your damn email!" The comment notifications go to the email address I frequently check. And if you know my real name and email address, definitely use it instead.

Thanks!

No comments: