Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day of FAIL

We have definite FAIL going on today. I'm seriously considering skipping class, it's been that good of a day.

We wake up this morning, like any other morning, to the sound of Cora crying for a bottle. She generally wakes up about 7:30, plays in her crib, then when she starts getting hungry, cries for us to get her a bottle (usually about 8). We give her the bottle, change her diaper, change her clothes and then playtime with her toys.

Well... this morning we found there had been massive diaper FAIL, and Cora had made herself, and her entire crib, into a work of art. The medium? Poop.

Sigh. Remind me to buy her some watercolors instead.

I should have taken a picture, it was certainly impressive. Anyway, while Husband hosed her down and gave her a good scrubbing, I cleaned up the crib and threw everything in the wash. Then coming up the stairs, I cracked my knuckle on the doorframe. It's now slightly purple. I then decided to go back to sleep for a little while, skipped showering and whore-bathed instead.

Oh well. Even if my kid is covered in her own feces, still doing better than this parenting FAIL:


2 comments:

Tranny Head said...

BWAHAHAHA. That FAIL picture? Is priceless.

Oh - and as for the diaper fail? You poor thing. There's nothing more horrifying than realizing that their hands are covered in poo ... and their hands go in their MOUTHS and everywhere else.

I'm sure you needed to be reminded of that charming mental image.

Good luck with the fumigation.

LL said...

I laughed out loud at work when I saw that picture - hysterical and horrifying at the same time.

Kind of like your poop story, except that's way more horrifying than hysterical. Although too much poop in one place can send someone into hysterics...