Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bailouts

I'm struggling this semester in BA. The actual "business" part I get, and I know a minimal amount about global economics, but our class keeps going back to accounting and finance, which are two concepts that elude me completely. I'm trying to improve myself, though, and not be a complete moron when it comes to all that financial stuff.

However, until the day I am no longer a moron, I will continue to defer to those who actually know something about finance. Like the folks on this blog. I might not know much about the industry, but what I do know is that I agree with this idea about conditions for the bailout.

1 comment:

Cee said...

I agree with you- economics is cool but financing is just a whole nother world! We should have a movement to keep math out of school...