Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yuck

I am a mess. There's nothing "hot" about it either.

Phase 1: I start out with allergies. Probably caused by cleaning the house. I'm allergic to dust, but it doesn't bother me if it's just laying there two inches thick on my bookshelves. It's when I clean it off that it stirs it up and gets to me. So, I spend an entire afternoon sleeping it off (fortunately, I was done with my work week at this point). The next day I felt better, but the nasal funk, despite my best efforts, then caused a sinus infection. Phase 2. Fantastic. That knocks me on my ass and I spend an entire day in bed. I'm one of those people who refuses to take antibiotics in fear of super-bugs (and my husband works with super-bugs, so it's not really an irrational fear), unless it's really necessary. So I've been using over-the-counter treatments and saline nasal rinses and whatnot. I start to feel better, but then on to Phase 3: Chest Congestion. The nose is getting better, but now it's migrated into my chest. I smell like Vicks VapoRub and sound like I smoke 4 packs a day. Awesome. Finally, we've gone on to Phase 4: the Cold Sore. Ugh. I put some Abreva on it, but it'll take at least a week to heal I'm sure.

So now the challenge is keeping Cora's hands off my face and making sure my hands are frequently washed. I'm going to go take another nap.

1 comment:

Tranny Head said...

You are UBER sexy! Just thought I'd share. ;-)