Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ugh

How do you know when you completely blow a final? Good indicators include:

1. Filling up only half the blue book (and you write rather large);
2. Finishing 20 minutes early;
3. Falling asleep during the final (seriously, I lost a good five minutes there)

Good thing I don't care, otherwise I'd be really upset. But I'm just too tired to care.

3 comments:

PT-LawMom said...

Oh man. :( Sorry to hear that. At least you have a fantastic excuse to use if potential employers ask about the grade.

newduck said...

I swear, those exams where you fall asleep in the middle and somehow end up talking about jelly beans halfway through the essay ALWAYS net the best grades. Odd.

Cee said...

don't even sweat it! Cora is way more important! Plus its just one class and looks like you did pretty well in your others :)