Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Keeping it together

The week was pretty exhausting, but good too. I really like my classes, even if a couple will be pretty difficult. My Italian class is going to be a lot more work than I anticipated. It's basically a crash course in Italian, with four semesters of grammar crammed into one class. This week's assignment? Learn all conjugations for all verb tenses. Geez. Glad I took two semesters of Italian, otherwise, I'd be putting in a crazy amount of studying for this class.

Anyway, a couple of days of being really tired, but we're making it through. Trying to get into a routine before Husband goes back to work next month.

Highlights of this week and weekend:

1. Buying a baby papasan finally. Cora likes it. It vibrates, plays music, and there's a little bunny to stare at intently.

2. Getting through all of my classes and even being prepared for them. Even volunteered to speak in one class, something I never do (in protest of all the idiots that are in love with the sound of their own voices and waste enough of our class time).

3. Finally getting around to watching the Christmas episode of Doctor Who (yay!).

4. Friends in from out of town.

5. The baptism tomorrow of Husband's goddaughter.

This week I have to work out the details of the WLC luncheon (the venue we had booked went out of business, so we had to find a new venue). I also need to straighten out all the stuff for the hospital bills, work out payment plans and find out the grand totals. Also need to start compiling stuff for tax purposes, like filing our taxes, not the class. Well, the class too, but I can take the exam "whenever." (Thank god.)

Anyway, so that's what's going on. No deep thoughts today, I'll save that for another day. I'll just leave you with some cuteness.

4 comments:

Cee said...

wow, you have a lot on your plate! you can do it-- good luck!

I love when you post Cora photos :)

Shelley said...

She is so adorable! She looks like she's plotting an escape.

Beanie said...

She's definitely hyp-no-tized by that bunny...

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I'm proud of myself when I make it on time to all my classes . . . actually going to class prepared is a step I don't know that I'm prepared to take.

I've got an infant at home, too - and can totally comiserate! Check out my blog for more deep thoughts: http://whylawyerssuck.blogspot.com/