Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I give up

Okay, I'm totally through with actually trying in law school. From now on, I'm just going to fall asleep during my exams, write half as much and turn in the exam 20 minutes early.

Yes, that's right. I got my highest grade in law school on my Insurance exam. I mean, seriously? What the hell? Did he actually grade the exam, or did he actually lose the exam, and felt he had to give me a good grade so that I wouldn't inquire about the exam and discover the truth? Craziness. I did work really hard in that class, because I liked it so much, but I really felt that exam was a disaster. Like of the C minus/D plus sort of category. Instead, I got a good grade! Now I feel more pressure to get a good grade in Tax. (Yeah, right.)

6 comments:

PT-LawMom said...

Congratulations. :) However you got it, it's good to have, right? Confounding professors! Hope this semester is just as successful.

Andrea said...

They're throwing them down the stairs, which are marked with letter grades. That's the only explanation. Take the grade and run!

Kathryn said...

Congrats!!! Way to go!

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I JUST had a post like yours on my blog . . . I don't know what's up with grading. I seem to do much better in classes I HATE than I do in classes I actually sort of llike. (I won't say that they're classes I love, because . . . at this point in my law career . . . I don't really like anything, much less love it.) Anyway, I don't get it.

newduck said...

I literally just laughed out loud when I read "Did he actually grade the exam, or did he actually lose the exam, and felt he had to give me a good grade so that I wouldn't inquire about the exam and discover the truth?" I swear, I have felt that way so many times.

Shelley said...

It's crazy. I got some of my best grades in classes where I didn't even do the reading, and my worst in classes where I lived, breathed, and ate the law. I'll never understand it.