Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Homecoming (Part 2)



Cora has been sprung! The surgeon said we could take her home today, although he had wanted to keep her one more night for observation. But she's doing great. She's eating well, and most importantly, breathing well. Lots of lost snuggle time to make up for. Although, I guess I can't complain too much, since she was only supposed to be born on Friday, and she'd be coming home today anyway. Crazy!

Terrible shame that I have to be in class tomorrow. But it makes coming home every day even better.


8 comments:

LL said...

What a gorgeous face! I'm so happy for you three!!

Shelley said...

So, so, so beautiful! And she looks so much more aware/awake/vibrant than she did before she went into the hospital! (It could just be the preemie part, but that was Matthew's first reaction, too, when I showed him the pictures.)

How the heck did you get that bow to stay?!

Proto Attorney said...

One of the nurses in the PICU had put the bow on her using some sort of hospital adhesive. We had to the use the hospital equivelant of goo-be-gone to get it off before we left!

PT-LawMom said...

Hooray!! She is so beautiful. :)

Cee said...

yay for second homecomings! Enjoy your beautiful baby!

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad she's home! What a precious little face!

Beanie said...

I've gone back to look at her picture a few times now, just to know that good things in this world do happen. Hooray for Cora.

Monique said...

Welcome home Cora! And, I love those baby cheeks.

Too Cute!!