Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day Nine



Cora is off the vent, and the only wiring she has left is the IV, the HR monitor and her little oxygen tube. Her nurse is going to try taking her off the oxygen a little later, and will also try giving her a bottle. It's possible she could even go home tomorrow! However, I'm not getting my hopes up, it's likely it will be over the weekend, or even the beginning of next week. Still, it's something to look forward to: she gets to come home soon!

And best of all, we got to hold her! What a great day!


Even while recovering from major surgery, my kid is still a little ham. Much like her father.

10 comments:

Kim said...

This is good news and I have my fingers crossed for all of you! I am thinking about you!!!!!

LL said...

Yay for pictures of an adorable, nearly tube free Cora! It makes such a huge emotional and psychological difference once you can see your little baby's face and holder her again :) So happy for you!

Butterflyfish said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

She's adorable. I'm so happy she is doing well!

newduck said...

She is so, so beautiful and I am so relieved to read these last two entries. I can't currently give blood because I'm pregnant (and anemic). The only thing I can think to donate that would help your family is my old outlines, textbooks or hornbooks. Let me know if you need any this upcoming semester and they're yours!

CM said...

Yay!! So glad to hear she's doing better!

jlavine8 said...

You may go to a mediocre school and get mediocre grades, but Cora is far from mediocre!! She is a AAA+++ for sure. So glad she is doing well!!

Hugs,
Jacky

legally certifiable said...

Yea, I'm so glad to read good news! Cora is too stinkin' cute. I think she looks a lot like my olderst did as an infant, with those adorable chubby cheeks.

PT-LawMom said...

What a cutie pie!! That second picture made me laugh out loud!!! She definitely looks like she's on the path to recovery.

Beanie said...

So pink and cute. Love the Cora we do.