This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Friday, December 28, 2007


Cora was taken in for emergency surgery just before 4 a.m. Things went bad during the night, they had to put in a chest tube, and all of this is putting stress on her heart. It'll be a couple hours before we know anything. Apparently there are actually three lobes in a lung, and the surgeon thinks the CCAM might be on both the top and middle lobes, not just the top lobe. If she gets too bad, they will just remove the cysts, not the entire lobes, and then remove the lobes at a later time.

Nick and I are petrified we're going to lose our little girl. It seems terribly unfair for us to be given this beautiful daughter, who has fought so hard to stay alive, only to lose her now. We love her so much, our precious little bunny, who we only met three weeks ago.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We're waiting in a private room, looking at pictures on my laptop, trying to remain positive.


PT-LawMom said...

I am so sorry! I can only imagine how petrified you must be. Stay strong and know that we're all pulling for baby Cora.

Cecilia said...

she and you are in my prayers.

Kathryn said...

I'm so sorry. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

RedheadEsq said...

I will be thinking of and praying for your beautiful baby girl.

LL said...

I was so sad to read this post this morning, but glad to be able to read immediately after it that the surgery went pretty well. I'm thinking of you guys all the time!

ADB said...

I'm just a stranger who happened to come across your blog, but I wanted to let you know that you and your precious little girl are in my thoughts.