Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

More scheduling

If I have to take International Tax next semester, I will definitely need a prescription for anti-depressants.

Two of the classes I wanted have already filled with 3L's: Immigration Law and the Law & Lit seminar. Now I need to replace Immigration with another "international" topic course. I am pretty much in the middle of the 2L first pass, so it is questionable whether I will get into International Trade. I put Copyright down as an alternative to Trade, but it also has very few spaces left. So, if I can't get either of those classes, I will have to take Int'l Tax. Also, if Int'l Environmental Law fills (which is less likely), again, the only alternative that will work is Int'l Tax (since Copyright and Trade conflict). A large number of my brain cells just committed suicide at the mere thought.

Here's what my schedule will hopefully look like, so long as I get the classes I'm going for:




13 law hours, plus 3 hours for Italian. Shouldn't be a bad schedule.

I think Husband will probably be working Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Also, he has class one Tuesday a month from 8am until noon. Which means I should see if my mom can get Tuesdays and Thursdays off work to babysit, and also sit Wednesday evenings. We only live 15 minutes away from campus, so I can come home between Evidence and Italian. If things get too crazy, I will drop Medical Liability, since it's the only class I don't actually "need." I need the two int'l law classes and the language class in order to take my grad program comps. And I need Evidence in order to take Litigation Skills next fall.


1 comment:

Cecilia said...

even if classes are full, if you email the profs and explain that you have a newborn, i'm pretty sure they will let you in. you should be able to get the schedule you want.