Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tiredness

Fortunately, I didn't have to be admitted to the hospital. The ultrasound was fine, I'm full of fluid, the baby's not, so all is well. Husband worked last night, so by the time we left the clinic, he'd been awake for over 26 hours. I'd told him to just go home and go to bed when we left the first time and I went to class, but he came back to the clinic to wait with me and get the ultrasound. Hopefully he won't end up with a migraine, he's prone to getting them when his sleep schedule gets messed with. As predicted, we had a two hour wait. And good thing we'd left, because it would have been a four hour wait. There were people still in the waiting room when I got back as when I'd left the first time.

The good news is we don't have to go back on Wednesday, we'll be back for another NST next Monday and hopefully won't have a repeat of the same experience, especially scary talk of hospital admission and premature labor.

2 comments:

LL said...

Yay, I'm so glad it went well! I was thinking of you. And thanks for all your support during my saga, hopefully we'll both have happy endings soon.

PT-LawMom said...

Yay!! That is great news. I'm glad the baby is doing well. Can you believe it? Just a few weeks ago you probably would never have imagined you'd get to this point! Hooray!!