Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Survey

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? A friend who came over (see below)
2. What were you doing at 0800? Chatting with a friend who came to pick up all of our Halloween decorations (she graciously agreed to host the annual Halloween party at her house)
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating my lunch.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I finished my graduate school coursework, got married, quit my job, went on my honeymoon, and started law school.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "I have to pee."
6. How many beverages did you have today? One, a bottle of apple juice. I haven’t been awake for that long.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lunch.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
10. What color is your front door? White
11. Where do you keep your change? I have the mini M&M tubes for quarters. I have a big cup for pennies, and an actual change bank for nickels and dimes. Weird, I know. But I keep the change separate because we (used to) make frequent trips to Chicago and use the change for toll roads. Also, I started using the M&M tubes when we lived in an apartment and had to use the Laundromat, and keeping up with quarters was very useful.
12. What’s the weather like today? Cold and rainy.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Pumpkin. Otherwise, Strawberry.
14. What excites you? Food. Sleep. Cancelled classes.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I need a haircut.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Yeah, I believe I do.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I believe I’ve seen it before.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, I most certainly do.
20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not generally.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. n/a
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. n/a
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Husband, he called last night when he was at work.
25. What does the last text message you received say? I have no idea.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? No.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I’m going to a talk on human trafficking.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I generally avoid people who are so rude that I would immediately think of them as being the rudest person in my life. I can think of plenty of rude people that I avoid.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Potato salad and a grilled sandwich on pretzel bread. It was tasty.
31. Will you get married in the future? No way, I’m never going through that again.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Sadly, the only movie I’ve seen in weeks is Resident Evil, and that could never be considered a “best movie.”
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I’m not in the mood to like anyone at the moment.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I tried to do the dishes last night, including the pan I burned when reheating my soup. I shouldn’t be allowed in a kitchen.
35. Are you currently depressed? Somewhat. Law school + lousy pregnancy + medical bills + car issues + a really bad week. I’ll be better this weekend.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? I got tagged!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Meh, no pressure. Whoever wants to fill it out!

1 comment:

PT-LawMom said...

That M&M tube idea is awesome!! Pumpkinhead gets the mini M&Ms occasionally as a treat and I think I'll clean some out and take them up to my SIL for Thanksgiving. She lives in an apartment and used quarters all the time. Neat idea!!