Disclaimer

This blog is not intended to provide legal advice, legal services or legal anything else. Don't sue me. All I have is debt anyway.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A baby gift

I got a baby gift in the mail today, it's really sweet. It's from Husband's Cousin's Girlfriend, (who hopefully Cousin will be smart enough to marry someday.) Anyway, she sent a really sweet gift, engraved with Proto Human's future name (I smudged out our last name). I put in one of the alien-looking ultrasound photos for effect.




Aw, but it was really cool to get a baby gift!

2 comments:

BabyAlways.com said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! =)

caradepollo said...

very nice. sounds like husband's cousin's girlfriend wants to be part of the fam...always nice to have gift-givers in the fam.

Are you going to have one of those ultrasound picture display XMas ornaments for your tree this year? Assuming, of course, you will have a tree.