1. I have to go back to school on Tuesday.
2. I actually have to read all those books I bought.
3. I voluntarily enrolled in Federal Taxation.
4. I'm taking 19 credit hours.
5. I'm pregnant.
6. I would much prefer to be sitting on a beach somewhere with a cool breeze, and a fruity alcoholic drink in my hand, while someone else grows my baby and completes law school for me.
The older I get, the less excited I am about hard work and dedication, and more excited I am about enjoying the fruits of those labors instead. I've been having a very hard time sleeping lately, and between the extreme heat/humidity, my lower back pain, and my persistent headaches, I'm not "enjoying" pregnancy very much. Can we just fast-forward to January?